- (Side note – I agonized (ok for 10 seconds) over where the comma and the apostrophe should have gone in the title. I’m pretty sure its wrong.)
So when I last talked to you, I had “just” returned from Paso Robles and Avila Beach. How I miss it so.
- Then I went to Reno for the day.
- Then Denver for a night (Mile High Pixie YAY!).
- Then turned around and went to Bend to look at my aunts horse for my roomie – he a bit too big for her, but I so want to find him a home. Hes got some talent.
- Then off to northern, rural nevada for three days.
- I thought I would be able to sit still for a few weeks, but alas, no – back to Carson City for a day.
- I got out of going to Reno the following week which was nice.
- Then it was various plant trips – fortunately all in the Vegas metro, but long days.
- I was then rewarded three weeks later with a week long cruise with the fam to Cozemel and Cayman.
- Back from that and back to Carson City for two days.
- Then a last minute trip to Orlando to present a paper.
- This week I’m headed to rural Louisiana to meet the Cowboy’s family. I’m not sure they even have internet.
And all I want to do is just sit at home for about 5 days and do nothing.
Its gotten so bad that I’m not even interested in wine anymore. Thats how tired I am. I did get some interesting photos – though my camera gave up the ghost in August and I’m using my iphone. 😦
So happy holidays all. Hopefully the Mayans were wrong, otherwise I am going to face the world from Louisianna without my B-dawg or pony.